CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Storm Toopers, Dead Soccer Players and 80's Aerobic Instructors "Oh, my"!



Aahh, Halloween. One of my favorite holidays. But this year was even better because instead of just one costume we had many. Between the kids and I we wore 8 different outfits. What fun! I got to dress up for two parties, 3 different days of work, and Halloween night. Tre was Darth Vader for the most part but got to dress up as a dead soccer player for gymnastics and Nana's. And Belle was just a storm trooper. She is just like her dad...when she makes up her mind she just doesn't change it.




Belle and Tre:

Sick kid



Pumpkin patch
Ivy's party

Cute bus stop pic

Me:
I was Daphne from Scooby Doo, a pirate, an 80's aerobics instructor, Princess Lea (sorry no pic) and a witch


The hair-do:




You think I'm hot, huh?!

6 comments:

Becky said...

So cute I especially like the 80s outfit. you should check out my friends website thegreatfitnessexperiment.blogspot.com She has a cute picture of her kick-box class all in 80's garb. Plus its just a great site- (kind of like yours)

Beck said...

You looked amazing! Love all the costumes :)

I love your bus stop pic. What a good idea.

Bethany Gilson said...

Leisa! All of those costumes were awesome and hilarious! I love Belle as a storm trooper! I also adore your 80's get up! You brought sexy back!

Jozette Cerise said...

Please tell me your still sporting the dew.....due...whatever you wanna call that flashdance look you had going on..I love it.
Miss you, Jozette

Heath said...

You went all out! I think it's so cute that your little girl was a storm trooper! What a sass-a- frass! Too bad your household was sick! Better Halloween than Christmas though.

Heidi said...

LOVE IT! All of them, but especially the 80's aerobic instructor. I bet you picked up a few clients in that get up!