CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Perfect Autumn Day

This afternoon on our walk home from the bus stop Belle and I were talking and finding crunchy leaves to step on. The sun was shining, the wind wasn't blowing, it was quiet and peaceful, and the smell in the air was crisp and clean. It was a perfect moment.
Then Belle looks up at me and says, "Mom, I love you as big as the whole earth". To which I replied, "And I love you as big as the whole earth and all of space". Then she smiled up at me grasped my hand and told me, "lets never let go".
I could have cried if I wasn't smiling so much. Now that was the perfect Autumn Day. I love you Belle.



5 comments:

Steph said...

OHHHHHHH!!!!! What a cutie! We love that girl!

Heidi said...

So sweet! And you'll be so glad you wrote that down.

Lewis Family said...

We all love Belle!!!

Heath said...

For real??? That sounds too good to be true! What a sweetheart. See you tomorrow all dressed up!

Heath said...

Hey, I came on over to see costumes! Please post them. I'd love to see!