CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Witches Tea

This year I was invited to my friend, Chelsea's, yearly Witches Tea. Here's the deal. Everyone dresses up as witches. This years' theme was "glamorous" and there is a prize for best dressed. Dinner was served on a gorgeously decorated table, games were played, friends were made, prizes were won, and fun was had! What a great party. Thank you so much for inviting me Chels. I had a fabulous time.

Chelsea


Donita (far right) was the winner for most glamorous witch.


Famous professional looking table.

All the witches gathered around...caramel popcorn? Yum!

2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

How fun!!! I love your blog, your kids are so cute, I can't believe how fast they grow up. I remember the first time Belle and Tre came over and how excited the girls were to play with them. We miss living closer to you guys.

Steph said...

So my friend linked to your blog from mine and was just dying over the table. She says when we get together we're lucky to have paper plates and enough silverware for everyone. I told her she'd have to know Chelsea to understand. I'm inspired though. Next year I'm throwing a Witches Tea, or B*&%# Tea depending on what time of the month it is, if ya know what I mean.