CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sick kids = no leftover candy

My kids both came down with a weird illness (tired, fever, no energy, cough, headache) right before Halloween. We tried to do the best we could with all the parties and fun that we didn't want to miss but by Halloween night the kids were seriously ill and exhausted. So we trick-or-treated for less than an hour and maybe hit 20 houses in that time. Then we came home, the kids changed out of their costumes and spent the rest of the night inside and were in bed by 9ish.

Bonuses: no left over candy to binge on (them or me) and less than an hour in the rain while trick-or-treating and some serious snuggling and sleeping!

1 comments:

Herriman Blue said...

Leisa, you're always so great about commenting and I never end up doing it! So I thought I'd comment on this and tell you how great your blog is!! So fun to see you and your family! You're lucky you don't have the candy around, I eat it for breakfast here, I have NO SELF CONTROL!! That's why I work out!!

I want to plan a party soon. Maybe a party for the Utah/BYU game, think people would be in?