CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good Read


Love it, love it, LOVE IT! If you know me (and I know you do) you know that I love to read. This book has been one of my favs. If you got into the Twilight series then you've been waiting for this and liked it too. If you haven't read Twilight...then what are you waiting for? What a great story. Stephenie Meyer better not stop writing. I can't wait for her next book, whatever that may be. And I definitely can't wait for the movie to come out Dec. 12. I think I will read this book again really soon.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Loved it too. Did you hear they moved the movie release up to Nov. 21st? I'm excited to see it, and hope it lived up to the book!

Leisa said...

Yes! I can't wait. I don't think it can live up to the book (they never do) but it still will be good.

Cammie said...

I've never read them, and am still wondering about the vampire sex?