CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School!

Yep, he's still my baby but now he is in 4th grade

Had to talk Tre into buying new clothes for the first day of school. But he did want me to clean his shoes for him so they looked new. The backpack is new too. Never buy backpacks from Walmart! I did last year and it didn't even last one year. This one is a JanSport from VF outlet. Hopefully it lasts a couple school years.


Waiting in line for the school bus. Doesn't everyone look so cute?


"The Shark Bus"



There is shelves in the bus for your backpacks, apparently. Tre was pretty excited about it. Here is to one more year of "bus anxiety" on my part. I'd be a happy camper if I could just walk my kids to school. Oh, well. I should be happy that I don't have to drive them everyday.

4 comments:

Cammie said...

Don't you just love the first day of school? He looks so grown up!

Bethany Gilson said...

Tre looks cute! The first day of school is so fun!

Heidi said...

I can't believe he's in 4th grade. I remember when he went to Kindergarten and had so much trauma with the bus. They grow up way too fast- next thing you know he'll be driving to school.

Leisa said...

Ug! Don't say that. Tre in control of a car? Yikes!