CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby's First Haircut


This is an exciting time for any baby and the parents. Unfortunately my baby is five years old! Belle got her first real haircut today. The only other haircuts have been from me and I only trimmed the tail that grows in the back of her head. I also trimmed her bangs once. But she informed me that her hair "is in her face" and wanted a haircut. So off to Cookie Cutters in Draper where they specialize in kids we go.



Belle gets to sit in a pink car and watch Dora the Explorer while getting her hair cut



The stylist cut and blow dried Belles hair into a cute little bob



A balloon a sucker and $14 later my baby has a real hair do

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Big day for a little girl! Sooooo cute!

Kara said...

Love the haircut!

Cammie said...

Very stylish! She is so cute.