CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Husband



I talk a lot about my kids and myself but I don't talk nearly as much as I should about Jeremy. Jeremy is my rock. I know he will always support me, he will always be there for the kids, and he will always put us first before himself.

Other things I love about Jer....he is a leader. We are complete opposites in this field but that is why we work well together. Whether it is at work, home or with complete strangers he knows what he wants/needs and won't back down if he knows it's right.

The kids love to have him around. I know that I can go to work, the store, or to get my hair done and the kids will not only be taken care of they will have a great time. He plays baseball with them, he plays the tickle game, he watches their favorite movies with them. He also encourages them to be responsible for their actions and for their stuff. He teaches them leadership and how to go for what you want. In fact the only time Jer and the kids clash is when they are all being headstrong and no one wants to give in.

I love the way Jeremy treats marriage. This is what he decided to do so he will stick to it no matter what. Family and our marriage is important to him. He works hard to get along with me. Even if he has to listen to my incoherent babbling sometimes...okay, all the time.

I love that he is strong. Not only physically but mentally too. That is why I call him my rock. No fickle behavior for him. Speaking of strong, I also love that I feel small next to him. His (rock hard) legs are almost as big around as my waist. His shoulders are broad, his neck is thick, and his chest is bigger around than mine! I love to try to wrap my arms around him and barley be able to. No skinny twigs for me! I like 'em thick and strong like the tree trunk.

The best part about being married to Jeremy? I get all of the things above but when it comes right down to it he is sensitive, caring, and vulnerable too. I can take care of him just as well as he can take care of me. He is my rock and my loving teddy bear, a leader and a committed spouse. He is strong and sensitive, and the best daddy our kids could have.

I love you Jer. Thanks for being the best thing in my life.

0 comments: