CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

What's with this weather, it is so GAY

My cute Tre comes home from school yesterday and asks in an exasperated voice, "Mom, is it spring or is it winter?" I wish I new the answer to that question. Welcome to Utah! Maybe you can wear shorts to school again in May.

Another funny story...Tre was watching The Simpsons on T.V. last night. The episode was about Marge's sister wanting to marry another woman because she thinks she is gay. I am not sure if Tre understands the whole "gay" thing. So they show a bunch of men holding hands and hugging and Tre says while rolling his eyes and shaking his head, "This is so gay!". Although he didn't mean it as homosexual, he meant it as lame. I guess we have some explaining to do about acceptance and different lifestyles.

2 comments:

Jozette Cerise said...

Oh, my gosh. Why can I totally see that happening? I miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!

Cammie said...

I used to work with a gay man, and I had to make a real effort not to say, "That's so gay." I always found myself saying it, then appologizing to him.