CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Guardian Angel?

So you all read about Tre's accident, I assume. If not, scroll down to read about it. Here's the weird part: Tre said something right after I got to him that didn't really register at the time. He couldn't remember anything about the accident or the day, but he told me that someone was there that helped him. He thought it was his friend Adam's dad. I just remember thinking why wouldn't someone stay until I showed up? It was only about 60 seconds from the time he ended his call with me until I showed up with the car. But then I forgot about it until now. Tre said a man asked him if he had his cell phone so he could call me. He didn't even know where he was or what happened but he knew how to look up my number and call me?? He now remembers everything from the accident except the part about the man helping him.

So...guardian angel? Or did someone really stop to help but then drive on by without waiting to see if he got help? And why wouldn't Tre remember this man now after all other details have come back to him? I talked to the Adam's mom yesterday, and she told me she didn't know of her husband stopping to help Tre. She didn't even know he got hurt. So the question is, Who was this man? Was it a man at all? Or was it his angel looking out for him? Either way, it's nice to know someone was there to help him call me.

0 comments: