CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Funny how in what seems like the snap of your fingers, you watch your little boy turn into a little man. Today is Tre's 10th birthday and I can hardly believe it. Seems like yesterday that I was holding him as a baby. He's not a baby anymore! Tre got a cell phone for his birthday and he already knows how to text. What?! He also started using deodorant (same kind as Dad) and got rid of his booster seat in the car. He is just so big! Today Tre is 4 ft 3 and weighs 77 pounds. He is still as active as ever, and as sweet. He is such a caring boy which I LOVE. I couldn't imagine life without my cute little man.

3 comments:

Maura said...

A cell phone?! Really? Why does a 10 year old need a cell phone?

Crazy how fast they grow up... Happy Birthday Tre! I hope this year is the best one yet!

Leisa said...

You know it all came about last year when he got stuck in that snow storm. I would have felt a TON better if I could have talked to him and known he was alright. He gets to use it only on certain occasions and has to take it with him when he plays at friends houses. It is just my old phone (which was free) and 9.95 per month to add a line. This is a test to see if he can take care of it.

Steph said...

Wow, 10 years goes so fast. Ten years ago we were worried about Y2K, hahaha! That actually makes it sound like forever ago, but I can still remember coming to your house and holding new baby Tre, and that doesn't seem that long ago.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRE! WE LOVE YOU.