CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Bunch of Animals

A (perfect) day at the Hogle Zoo.




Tre under a huge spider at the playground

Belle swinging like the monkeys

Tre and Belle and a big bronze gorilla

Classic "DO YOU MEASURE UP?" picture

Daddy Gorilla


More classic Zoo pictures

Belle leading the way. This girl loves maps :)

My boys

Tre and Belle again...

Active cheetah

"Da Bears"


Bird show pics


Elephants


Baby ducklings


Yearly Zoo trip: Check
Family all present: Check
Lions and Tigers and Bears: Check
Memories: Check

3 comments:

Cammie said...

How fun!! You CANNOT got to the zoo and NOT stick your head in that lion drinking fountain! Classic!

Beck said...

Cute pics of the everyone. My kids totally dig the zoo too. We just got a zoo pass for the year so let me know next time you go. We would totally come!

As for the race yesterday. So true! The t-shirt you saw was awesome! That is too funny. I love everyone's sense of humor. When Isaac found out he had testicular cancer, after his surgery I bought him a shirt with 2 squirrels on it and one dropped a nut out of a tree and it says "Its all fun and games until someone loses a nut". You have to stay optimistic during trials like that. So fun to see you yesterday! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Girl.
I am so glad you found me. I love your blogs. So cute. Your gym is awesome by the way. Love it.

I am teaching Turbo Kick in my basement right now MWF and my basement does not look like that. It is SWEET!