CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Roof



My mom loves The Roof Restaurant and so for her birthday she takes everyone out to dinner there in December. After buying Tre new dressy clothes and shoes, convincing Belle to wear a dress (skorts with knee highs were the best we could do), curling our hair, talking Jer into wear his nice clothes for just one night, and fighting the traffic and construction downtown we stuff ourselves silly.









I love the dessert tables, the rolls and the atmosphere. I also love dressing up since I wear workout clothes or jeans every other day of the year. After dinner we get our coats, hats, gloves and scarves on to brave the cold and walk around to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square. Tre and I had a blast. Belle and Jer tolerated it well. And now I have some cute pictures of my family all dressed up!








6 comments:

Beck said...

How fun! Everyone looks so good. Glad you had fun. The Roof sounds yummy!

As for the bow party. Those bows are too cute! Please invite me I will so be there :)

Meghan said...

Ah! You all look so nice. And Jeremy looks super excited. LOL

Bethany Gilson said...

You all look lovely! Leisa, I will totally fax that P90X stuff. Sorry I have been so crazy at work and haven't been able to send it-I will get it sent this week!

Heidi said...

Cute family! We haven't made it down to see the lights yet, I wish we would have gone when it wasn't so cold!

Cammie said...

You are a sexy woman! I love the curly hair, and you must tell me where you got that shirt! I love it!

Leisa said...

It's from JCPenny's...do they have one of those in Rock Springs?