CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fa'bow'lous

















Haley, my friend, has created a monster. She came over the other day to show me how to make really cute hair bows for Belle and it just spiraled out of control from there. Here are some pictures of my creations. Once I started, I couldn't stop. I only stopped when I ran out of different ribbon color combinations. But, then I went to the store and got more ribbon. So fun!
If anyone has any interest, we'll be having a "bow party" soon. Everyone who wants to come brings a glue gun and two spools of ribbon. Then you get a bunch of different colors to work with and come home with a stash that probably looks like the pictures above. Fabulous!




3 comments:

Maura said...

Wow Leisa! You have become all sorts of crafty lately! I'm so impressed, and a little jealous. I would love to go to a bow party. You know, Kiera's birthday is next month. Hint, hint, hint.
Very nice!

Heidi said...

Love it! I am always up for new bows, so count me in on that party!

Leisa said...

Of course! Or Bethany can come and make them for you.