CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy Bloggin'

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been busy blogging, just not on my own blogs. I got nominated to start up a blog for my cute nephew Bridger. He is in the PICU at Primary's with some pretty life threatening issues. In order to satisfy every ones inquiries and concerns we thought a blog about his progress would be helpful. I have Bridger, Danny, and Staci in my thoughts from the time I wake up until I go to bed. I couldn't imagine what he is going through. I just want him better.


Cute story:


Tre told me last weekend that he "can't wait to see Bridger so he can play cars with him". So sweet considering he (1) has never met Bridger and (2) Bridger is only 3 months old. I love my sweet little boy. I never want him to grow up. But he'll probably be a sweet adult too. He loves babies unlike his sister who is "allergic to babies". She says she can't be around them because they make her mad and sneeze. Talk about polar opposites! I love my little girl too. She's strong minded as opposed to sweet and I love it.

1 comments:

Cammie said...

What would life be like without some opposites! So sweet. I hope your nephew gets feeling better soon.