CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Top 10


Top 10 reasons I LOVE being a mom:


  1. Tre and Belle, of course

  2. hugs from tiny arms

  3. getting to read Dr. Seuss over and over

  4. an excuse to play on the playground, tramp, or McDonald's playland

  5. trips to the Zoo, Lagoon, the Aquarium, Clark Planetarium, the Children's Museum, etc.

  6. knowing someone needs me

  7. watching Disney and other kid related movies

  8. snuggling

  9. shopping for clothes, shoes, etc. because the kids grew out of the old stuff

  10. and last but not least...Tre and Belle (again)!

Top 10 reasons I don't love being a mom:



  1. Sponge Bob Square Pants

  2. dealing with fighting

  3. worrying about their safety constantly

  4. wondering if I am doing a good job

  5. hoping they turn out okay

  6. disciplining

  7. cleaning up messes

  8. reading Dr. Seuss over and over

  9. homework

  10. eating the kids leftovers...I just can't stop myself!

All in all I would take being a mom over anything....ANYTHING. I love my kids, and love my life. Thanks to Tre and Belle for making my life interesting, fun, entertaining, and enjoyable.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm with you on both of your lists. Some of the best things can also get old (reading the same book over and over)! But really you take all the negative because the positive out weighs it by far! Your kids are lucky- I think you are doing a great job as a mom! And YES we should get together soon. How about next week? Kristen teaches every night now so we might have to meet later when she is done. I'll email everyone.

Kara said...

I think you are an AWESOME mom! With two pretty crazy, fun, and adorable kids. Who wouldn't want to be a mom after reading that list?!? :)

Cammie said...

You are a very dedicated and wonderful mother. I loved reading your lists. I especially hate Sponge Bob too!!!