CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Imagine



My cute little butterfly! Great story....I asked Anabelle to clean up her room (it was a complete mess) and she of course complains and tells me she wants someone to clean it with her. I asked her who helped her make the mess and she said it was her imaginary friends. I really need to have a talk with those people. So I told her to have her imaginary friends help clean her room since they made the mess. And she says, in her whiny voice, "but they're only IMAGINARY!". I asked her again who made the mess and she tells me the same thing, that her imaginary friends did it. So I tell her again to ask them to help her. Again, she tells me they are not real so can't help her clean her room. Talk about leading a double life.

1 comments:

Cammie said...

Imaginary friends come in so handy, don't they????