CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day Letter

Cute Tre wrote me a letter in school for Mother's Day. Here is what it said:

May 2008

Dear Mom, thank you for the time you took me to Boondocks. I hope we could do that again. Soon this week can you come with me to the cave. You have eyes as brown as beautiful shoes. I love you so much I love you so.

Love your son Tre

I have eyes as brown as beautiful shoes! I love it! Tre, I love you too. Thanks for the letter.

Tre 3rd grade
Mrs. McCracken

3 comments:

Cammie said...

Your eyes are as beautiful as brown shoes....that's the best compliment ever. What a cute son!

Meghan said...

What a sweet heart you have! Thanks for sharing his letter with us.

Jozette Cerise said...

I think last year I told you that you had eyes as beautiful as my boots....is that the same thing? I love him! They are getting so big. It was so good to see you guys!