CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jeep-N















I love, looove, loooove my Jeep. Especially with the top off. Funny how buying an 15 year old car can be so rewarding. Who needs luxury cars with all the extras like...power windows, locks, and seats, heated seats, automatic transmission, a top, and shiny interior/exterior's?

Not me! I'm happy to get 5 big tires, a steering wheel and a seat belt. And that's all I need. I told Jeremy he's pretty lucky that he can make his wife uber happy with a $4000 car.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

It's SO you! Glad you're enjoying it!

Maura said...

I agree with Meghan. It fits you perfectly, and you look very happy. As far as the power windows and such, sometimes its the simple things that make us the most happy. Have fun!

heatherfeather said...

Holy Crow does that jeep suit you Leisa!!! Fun Stuff!