CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Boating (summer 2009)

Scott is SO nice to let us come boating with him. We pack up a cooler of sandwiches, drinks and treats and head up to Jordanelle. The four kids really get along and it's fun to watch them play on the boat and in the water. I love that they watch movies up and back on the drive so Jer and Scott can talk and I can play on my phone. I really look forward to these day trips! I could live on the water. It's so nice being out in the sun on the water with great friends.

Enjoy the pictures of our latest excursion. This is the time Jeremy got sick and we had to drop him off on shore so it was just me, Scott and the kids. We looked like a happy little family...with 4 kids!!


Tre and Ellie (they really do love each other-we'll have to keep them separated when she hits the teen years :)


Ellie and Parker loving each other (for now)


Jer and the famous finger


Jer and the not-so-famous smile


Tre driving the boat (he's just pretending here)


Tre and I just foolin' around with the camera. Aren't we cute!


Say CHEESE!


Jeremy throwing Tre into the (freezing cold) water


Belle


0 comments: