CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My baby is 6

My baby turned six today. Where does the time go? It just seems like yesterday when she was really a baby and not a reading, talking, tumbling, sassy little girl.

This years theme was High School Musical which totally threw me off. She is my tomboy and anything girly is beyond her so when she tossed this idea at me I had no idea what to do with it. Luckily we had a gymnastics party planned (which is right up our alley) and only had to take a trip to the party store to gather key items: HSM plates, gift bags, table cloth and cupcake holders.

Other parties included lunch and doughnuts at Nana and Papa's house, McDonald's for dinner and sugar cookies with my Grandma Chris, the Mounteers, and Jeff and Kara, and sprinkle doughnuts at school for her class. These birthday's wear me out! Not to mention the sugar rush. But it's over now...just in time for Valentines Day.


Key things about Anabelle on this 10th day of February 2009:

  • Favorite color: Red "because it's the color of Utah"
  • Favorite food: pizza "cause it's so yummy"
  • Favorite movie: "that's a hard thing...The Simpson's Movie...cause Homer is funny"
  • Favorite toy: Pixos (little bead like things that stick together with water to make pictures)
  • Favorite T.V. show: Sponge Bob
  • Favorite thing to do: crafts
  • Favorite friends: Saeha Lee (neighbor and classmate) and Kiera (cousin) and Ivy (mom's BFF's daughter :)
  • Other favorite things: a pink blankie that she sleeps with every night (still), running, Littlest Pet Shops, tickle game, picking on Tre, gymnastics (especially the pit), sleeping in, playing in the snow, playing alone and riding bikes to name a few.
Enjoy the slide show of the festivities below.

4 comments:

Cammie said...

She is so cute! It looks like she a had a great birthday. I just can't even believe that she's 6 already!!

Leisa said...

Yeah...neither can I!

Bethany Gilson said...

Happy birthday Belle! Leisa, she is too cute and funny! I loved her storm trooper Halloween costume, what a blast!

Heath said...

How does that feel to have your baby be 6!!! I never want that day to come but at the same time it sure opens up possibilities of things to do as a family.

You'll have to tell me all about the gym party and if you'd recommend it. I may do one for Talmage too this year.

She sure is a beauty and seems so so sweet. Fun.