CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 28, 2010

11 years and counting...

Happy Birthday Tre!

Dear Tre, I love you more than you will know. You are my first born, my sweet spirit, my love. The way you play with Belle puts
a smile on my face. I love that you are constantly moving, whether it is riding your bike, scooter or skateboards, or running, jumping and playing.

You are 11 today. That makes me feel like time really does fly. I remember the day you were born. The day you got your first haircut. The day you went to Kindergarten and got lost. The day you threw a rock through our Jeep's back window and broke it. The day you got your first cell phone. Your first sleepover with friends.

You will always and forever be my little boy with curls. I love to see the kind of person you are growing up to be. Keep holding my hand. Keep being happy. Keep kissing me goodnight. Keep being my sweet, sensitive boy.

I love you,
Mom


Tre's Birthday Parties...

Opening presents at 5 in the morning:


(new shoes, Hot Tamales, Star Wars Lego Set, Sole Skate, a Transformer)


Lunch with Grandma Rose at Jonny Carinos:




Friend party at Classic Fun Center with Carson, Belle, Denham and Seth:



Dinner at Fuddruckers with Grandma and Grandpa and Steph and Jason Braden and Brook:


1 comments:

Maura said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tre!!