CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dear Hawaii, I miss you!


I'm missing Hawaii. I am missing the sound of the ocean, the smell of the sea air, the laughter of my children when dodging waves. I miss the taste of fresh pineapple for breakfast, the feel of the sand on my body, the calmness that overcomes Jeremy. I miss the smile on my face as I spot my friends--dolphins, the views, the sun, the warmth.
So I will relive my dreams with photos. My favorites are below:



Maui April 2008

Tre standing up on a boogie board

Part "rock on", part "hang loose"

Literally stopping to smell the flowers

Beach Baby

Family, sun, ocean, boat...what more do you need?


And a few more...

1 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Oh Leis I am missing Hawaii and I have never been! A tropical vacation sounds great right now! Hope things are going well for you!