CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Anabelle




I love to tell everyone I meet about my little girl who is six and a major reader. She loves books. I don't know where she gets this from. Granted, I love to read and can often be found sitting on my "reading chair" devouring a new romance or mystery, but Tre didn't pick it up quite like Belle has. She reads all of Tre's chapter books and more. She amazes me daily with her ability to read unfamiliar words without a pause. She can race through a 50 page chapter book like it's the Sunday Funnies. My favorite thing to do is watch her eyes and head while she reads. It's like the cartoon character that eats corn on the cob, head going side to side quickly. She is a speed reader and has read every book in the house. Her teacher says she can't keep up with her reading level testing because she just gets better and better every day. She reads as well as an average adult. I think I'll start her on Dan Brown next. I am SO proud of you Belly!

0 comments: