CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

B-a-l-l-a-y

Anabelle comes home from school yesterday and I ask her the standard question. This is how the conversations goes:

Me: How was school Belle?

Belle:
Fine, well, okay, but for music time we did B-A-L-L-A-Y (sounding disgusted)

Me: Oh, fun! Did you like it?

Belle:
MOM! You should know better than that! Me and the boys HATED it. Why did the music teacher make us do ballet? It was so stupid! I'm a tomboy and I don't like girl things, remember?

Me:
Oh, yeah. You're right, I should know better. I'm sorry you had to do ballet today honey. Do you want to go to Target with me?

Belle:
Can I buy a toy with my money?

Me: Sure, what do you want?

Belle:
A Hot Wheels car!

Boy, do I love my girl...I mean tomboy. I love you Belly Bop!
(Please excuse the "morning hair". She doesn't normally look like that...well in the morning she does :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

I laughed so hard at that post that a little bit of snot came out my nose. Belle is so awesome! I love the little conversations that you two have!

Meghan said...

You've given me hope if this baby is a girl! I so don't want a girly girl! ( :