CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

"I can ride my bike with no training wheels, no training wheels, no training wheels..."





Belle is 5 years old and zipping around on her bike with no training wheels. We are so proud of her. She is proud of herself as well. Now it's time to buy myself a bike so I can ride along side of her instead of trying to run 10 mph to stay with her!



Today I took the kids to the Jordan Parkway for some bike riding practice without worry of cars or streets to cross. I got in a GREAT workout BTW. Wow! It's a good thing she is learning how to stop and get off on her own because I could barely keep up with that girl!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Cute! Aidan's been practicing without training wheels, too. He's not zipping along quite so well yet, though!

Great job Belle!

Leisa said...

Funny how it just clicked one day. We've been trying all summer.

Cammie said...

We need to take the training wheels of Cali's bike, and replace the tubes. She popped both tires!